10.27.2010

Serious Business - Stillwater & Twin Cities Senior Photographer

Caroline and I got together again last weekend for a second round of senior photos (you may remember her from this post). Her first session was full of smiles and not too many serious expressions because, really, she's just full of smiles and that is what comes naturally. We put ourselves to the challenge of trying to capture a few serious photos. It was a challenge but we really had fun during the session, no smiles and all!
It must be close to Halloween we kept hearing things in the woods behind us!

I LOVED this field and the giant tree in the background I could have shot there all day. Add in the wonderful pop of color in her shirt and you get a perfect location!Thanks for joining me for a second session. It was fun!

Let us know what your think of her serious side. Even though smiles are definitely her I think she can pull off this look too!

Morgan

***To leave a comment press the comment link (the envelope) directly below this post***

1 comment:

Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles said...

Yes, she did pull off some serious shot! I especially like the second set, in the field...beautiful!!