8.20.2010

Caroline {2011 Senior} - Stillwater, MN Senior Photography

I have known Caroline since she was two years old when my family moved into their neighborhood. I'm not sure when she grew up from the little girl that would sit on my foot and cling to my legs so I wouldn't leave their house when visiting and drawing stick figures with the arms coming out of its head to the person waiting to take in and enjoy everyday of their SENIOR year in high school. We got together in Stillwater to document this major milestone.


We had been waiting for a great sunset to use some off camera lighting. The great sunset we waited for never really came that night so I pulled out the lights in the parking lot and we played for a couple of minutes.
Here's to a fantastic year and ease in choosing a college!

~Morgan

***To leave a comment click the comment link directly below this post***

1 comment:

Susan said...

Beautiful pictures of a pictures of a beautiful young lady!