10.11.2009

Everett- 5 days old | Stillwater, MN Newborn Photographer

I have known Everett's parents for quite sometime. I met his mom in our high school drafting class and his dad in junior high. I was very excited to meet this little guy. And even more excited when his parents told me they wanted to get pictures of him when he was just a few days old. Everett is the "newest" baby I have photographed. While he stayed curled for longer periods of time then other babies I have photographed he loved lifting his head up, kicking and waving his arms around and even rolling himself over. All at only 5 days old!
I also have to share a few quick snap shots. I got to visit all three of them when they were still at the hospital. Here is Everett and me when he is just a few hours old. Don't worry his parents will make an appearance on the blog in a few days. Everett in his car seat. Can you believe how tiny he is!?

Check back in a couple of days to see the second session we did of family photographs when he was just 1 week old.
I hope you all enjoy the photos!
~Morgan
We love to hear from you please leave a comment!
***To leave a comment press the comment link directly below this post ***

2 comments:

Outdoors4life said...

Morgan I love the photos of Everett! I am so glad you were able to make it work to take photos of him so young, it is something we will always treasure.

Aaron

jennybyebye said...

Thank you, Morgan! I'm thrilled with the photos so far and I look forward to seeing more as you post them! Like Aaron said, we will forever treasure these images that capture his first few days in our world.

Jenny