10.26.2009

Charlie & Michelle: September 24, 2009

Charlie and Michelle had a small, private ceremony on a perfect Thursday evening in September. In attendance were 12 family members. There reception was the following Saturday with all of their family and friends in attendance. I'll be short on words today so I can get their post up quickly. I know they have been waiting, patiently, to see their sneak peek.

Reception: Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard's Banquet Room














Charlie and Michelle are both skiers so we had a fun opportunity to take a ride on the chair lifts to get some pictures. Unfortunately, we were separated by a chair but we still captured some fun photos.



A fun ride down the alpine slide. I missed out on going down the slide but the wedding party all looked like they had a great time!





Some fun at the reception!




I hope you all enjoyed the photos!

~Morgan


We love hearing from you please leave a comment!
***To leave a comment press the comment link directly below this post ***

2 comments:

Meagen Gumz said...

I love these photos!!! Michelle you look so beautiful!

Wendy said...

Beautiful photos - nice work Morgan!!