9.22.2010

An Apple a Day | Stillwater, MN & Twin Cities Family Photographer

We had a night with perfect light for portraits at Aamodt's Apple Farm. The weather was far from perfect though. We completed the session in between rain and storm clouds that were rolling through the valley. Brenda and I talked a few times during the day to see if the session would be able to happen as planned. We decided would just go for it and if it decided to rain on us we would reschedule. I wasn't so sure the session was going to happen that night especially as I was driving to the orchard and it was raining. When I got of my car to meet them for the session the rain stopped just long enough for us. Once we were back in our vehicles it started to rain again. We were all thankful for the perfect timing we had that night!








I'm glad we decided to take ignore the weather and just go on with the session!

~Morgan

***To leave a comment press the comment link directly below this post***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!!!