7.29.2010

Emerson | Twin Cities & Stillwater Newborn Photographer

Emerson is the little lady I introduced you to while still in her mom's tummy in yesterday's post. She is such an alert baby we had to hang out for quite awhile for her to fall asleep but it was worth every shot.


Emmy just didn't want to keep her feet tucked into the swaddled blanket. She found a way to stick them out the end every time I wrapped her!

Peace!

Pretty in Pink!
I love baby stats (well anyone who knows me knows I like facts of any kind) so I thought it would be fun to start sharing them at the end of the blog posts.
Emerson (Emmy) 7 days
Weight 7 lbs 12 oz
Length 20 inches
I hope you enjoyed the images I'm sure you will be seeing Emmy around the blog a lot in the coming months (and years).
~Morgan
*** To leave a comment click the comment link directly below this post.***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THEM Morgan!!! Especially the top 3 photos. So cute! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

I love how you make little babies look like they're glowing... little angels.
Great job, Morgan and Emerson is a total doll!
*I like the stats too!